- Seats 200
- Auditorium use is limited to academic functions sponsored by university departments
- Ward, stake, or club activities are not permitted
- To make a reservation, groups must have at least 50 people
- The auditorium may be scheduled up to 6 months in advance.
- No food is allowed in the auditorium or auditorium gallery
The Library does not have break-out, committee or overflow rooms for use with an auditorium event. Display space in the auditorium gallery is reserved for use by the Art in the Library Program. Any receptions, lunches, or after-event refreshments should be scheduled outside the library.
If a scheduled event is cancelled, the department hosting the event is responsible for notifying the Library (please contact the auditorium scheduling coordinator).
No food is allowed in the auditorium or auditorium gallery. Water bottles are acceptable. (Water for presenters is the responsibility of the sponsoring department.)
The auditorium has a standard tech podium that is supported through OIT (422-4000). Complex technical support including video recording is available through the Library on a fee basis. Advance scheduling is required. For details on services and fees, refer to the video services pricing matrix. Installing custom software is not allowed.