ILL Lending to Other Libraries
Interlibrary Loan Lending services are for other libraries and authorized information organizations wishing to request items from the Harold B. Lee Library. We do not accept requests from individuals. If you are an individual, please contact your local library to request items from us.
Requests are accepted via OCLC, Docline, Rapid, our online request form, and ALA/IFLA forms.
Online request form is preferred over ALA/IFLA forms. Please contact us to set up an online request account.
OCLC Symbol: UBY
Brigham Young University
3330 Harold B. Lee Library
One Lee Lane
Provo, Utah 84602
- Loan period
- 12 weeks with 2 renewals
- Multivolume works
- Will loan up to 4 volumes print material and 5 reels microfilm
- Reference, reserve, periodicals, and microfiche.
- Conditional Items
- Items available with shortened loan periods have varying conditions, but most include return by FedEx/UPS and no photocopying. Media and Special Collections items are only available to certain institutions.
- Items with shortened loan periods:
- 3 weeks for Juvenile items
- 2 weeks for microfilm, Asian collection, locked case items, music scores, theses/dissertations, maps, government documents, and Special Collections
- 1 week for media items
Articles: $12.00 for the first 15 pages, $0.10 per additional page
No charge to GWLA, UALC, Utah Public, SHARES participants, and institutions with whom we have written reciprocal agreements