Certain materials and books in Special Collections may be able to have portions photocopied. Approval for photocopying is made on a case-by-case basis by the Reference Librarian or Curator. A Photocopy Request Form may be printed by clicking on the link below. Please note that there is a cost of $0.25 cents per page for all Special Collections material.
Photocopying/Digital Copies Policy and Instructions
- All photocopying must be approved by full-time reference staff or a curator.
- Obtaining a photocopy does not grant the receiver the right to publish copyrighted materials. Researchers are responsible for securing from the holder of the copyright the permission to publish copyrighted materials. In many instances, Special Collections is not the copyright holder.
- Photocopying (when approved) is done on an overnight basis.
- 25 cents per page for materials not requiring approval for use.
- 25 cents per page for materials requiring approval for use.
- FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. Requests sent by mail must include check or money order.
- NO SAME DAY COPIES. Orders will be ready for pickup or mailing by 12:00 noon the next business day.
- Orders not picked up after 30 days will be recycled.
The Photograph Archives offers services regarding the reproduction of its holdings. Photographs may be replicated as a photograph, or may be photocopied. Prices do vary, and restrictions do apply. Please contact Reference services for more information.
For either request, complete the associated form and bring or send it to Special Collections:Reference Services
L. Tom Perry Special Collections
P.O. Box 26877
Provo, Utah 84602-6877