- 3D Print using our FDM printers (Pursa i3 MK3S) or our SLA printer (Prusa SL1S)
- Files for printing can be either .stl or .obj
- The dimensions for printing FDM are 9.84” x 8.3” x 8.3” while the dimensions for SLA printing are 5” x 3.14” x 5.9
- Layer height (resolution) is .2mm for FDM and .05 for SLA
- the cost is $0.10/gram for PLA plastic or $0.25/mL of resin
Contact the The Makerspace help desk or stop in with a file to print. If you’re not sure how to get or make a file, visit our 3D Printing Guide.