Will RefWorks be available for me after I graduate?

YES! The Harold B. Lee Library's license for RefWorks allows you to continue to use RefWorks as an alumni. Individual articles and other items previously saved may not be accessible full text online, depending on their source, but Refworks itself is permanently available.

Questions?  Contact the library Licensing Librarian, Rebecca Walton, at (801) 422-3670 or at rebecca.walton@byu.edu.


Updated 2024-02-07 15:52:33 • LibAnswers page