Due to health concerns the library is limiting access to university employees and students. You may be asked to show your BYU I.D. when entering the library.
Students, employees and visitors to campus are required to wear face masks as outlined below.
- In all classroom settings
- Inside all university buildings
- In outdoor areas of campus when physical distancing is difficult to maintain
- In other areas, indoors or outdoors, where required or directed
The library is operating with reduced hours, 7:45 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Our phone, chat, and virtual consultations will continue to be available from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm.
- Chat With Us: Open Chat
- Call Us: (801) 422-6061
- Virtual Research Consultations: Schedule a virtual meeting with one of our librarians by selecting a Subject Guide and clicking “Schedule an Appointment” under the librarian’s contact info.
Useful faculty services
Faculty may find the following services especially useful during this time:
- Media Rooms: A number of private rooms are available for online class instruction equipped with iMacs, Zoom meeting software, and Microsoft Office. To schedule, contact Library Administration at (801) 422-2905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic Reserve: Deliver reserve items digitally to your students. We can even scan physical reserve items and add them to your electronic reserves. Learn more or contact Course Reserve at (801) 422-3745 or email@example.com.
Faculty Delivery Service temporarily suspended
Due to the number of department offices that have closed, the library is putting their Faculty Delivery Service on hold until further notice. Faculty can still use the online system to request books and then pick them up at the level 3 Help Desk in the library.