L. Tom Perry Special Collections Rare Book Internship
Aside from preserving and making available the accumulated wisdom of past generations, Rare Book Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Survey existing book collections to create descriptive bibliographies and research guides.
- Identify items for possible acquisition using dealer catalogs and other sources.
- Create wish lists for future acquisitions.
- Provide reference service to users and patrons of rare book collections in Special Collections.
- Develop and maintain a Special Collections webpage devoted to rare book collections at BYU.
Interns may choose to emphasize a particular element of the Rare Book Internship if they choose.
To learn more about Special Collections internship opportunities please click on the above icons or contact Special Collections Internship Coordinator Maggie Gallup Kopp at (801) 422-6276 or email@example.com. Internships are usually available during the Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer semesters. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at least three months before the semester begins.
To apply for any of the Special Collections Internship opportunities please complete the following Application Form: