L. Tom Perry Special Collections Archival Internship
The Archival Internship in the L. Tom Perry Special Collections is designed to introduce aspiring professionals to the full complement of archival skills and activities. Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Accession, arrange, describe, and catalog a manuscript or archives collection, and encode, and otherwise make available a manuscript or archives register.
- Provide reference service to Special Collections patrons.
- Develop and maintain the Special Collections web site.
- Participate in preservation work.
- Assist and work with the Special Collections Registrar to manage all workflow responsibilities.
Interns may choose to emphasize a particular element of the Archival Internship if they choose.
To learn more about Special Collections internship opportunities please click on the above icons or contact Special Collections Internship Coordinator Maggie Gallup Kopp at (801) 422-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships are usually available during the Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer semesters. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at least three months before the semester begins.
To apply for any of the Special Collections Internship opportunities please complete the following Application Form: