New acquisitions on Romanticism
October 28, 2011
Several new critical works on William Wordsworth, his contemporaries, and English Romanticism have been added to the Edward M. Rowe Collection of William Wordsworth. These include:
- Arthur H. Bell, “The child in Wordsworth’s major poetry: a master metaphor and its implications.” Lexingford Publishing, 2010.
- Jacqueline Labbe, “Writing romanticism: Charlotte Smith and William Wordsworth, 1784-1807.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Gregory Leadbetter, “Coleridge and the daemonic imagination.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Eric Lindstrom, “Romantic fiat: demystification and enchantment in lyric poetry.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Reeve Parker, “Romantic tragedies: the dark employments of Wordsworth, Coleridge, and Shelley.” Cambridge University Press, 2011.
These titles may be consulted in Special Collections’ Reading Room during normal operating hours.